Random High-five Giver and Flannel Enthusiast
Facts About Me
- I want a bulldog named Munch.
- I start random dance parties and Tom doesn't dance.
- Sometimes I pretend I'm a Formula 1 pit crew in my garage.
- I play soccer.
- I've had 6 cars in 3 years.
- I collect Hotwheels.
- I have earned a national photography award.
- I am secretly addicted to pumpkin spice.
- My first job was as a Timbers Scarfcart Salesman.
- My most embarrassing moment was welding a wrench to a car by removing the wrong battery terminal first.
- I'm passionate about cars, photography, and guitar.
- If I brought one thing to a deserted island, it would be Chuck Norris, or Morgan Freeman to narrate my rescue.
- My greatest fear is Kaleb bumping my basketball.